Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Holiday Inn

Today was my last day working at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. I went to happy hour with three of my now former co-workers. We bitched about work in true happy hour fashion and talked about everyone we work with. Us liking them had nothing to do with whether we talked about them or not, on one was spared. This is not relative but of course all of these girls are single because all my friends are. Anyway one of these girls have just started smoking with encouragement from another one who kinda of smokes. Now when I say kinda smokes I mean doesn't have to smoke just does it depending on the company she keeps. The one who just started smoking is 26 and has two children. What are you stupid? If you have gone this long without smoking why start now?

No comments: