skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life still goes on

A blog about teaching, parenting and drinking


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Zombies

Zombies must need a lot of chapstick
Posted by Erin at 6:48 PM

1 comment:

Full Passport said...

mah ha ha!

12:46 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  August (4)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Cyper StalkingOne of my favorite pastimes is cyper...
      • Too old to be cute and too young to be a cougar
      • Geek BoysWhy don't geek boys want to be clean? I ...
      • ZombiesZombies must need a lot of chapstick
      • BooksGood books that I've readHalf Broke HorsesThe...
      • DoraI'm so sick of Dora the Explorer. I'm trying ...
      • LightsLights around the house keep falling through...
      • No footballThis was the first weekend since this s...
      • BlogI'm going to try to make this blog look better...
      • Field TripWent to the aquarium today with my kids....
      • So back to tryingIf you don't want to here about t...
      • WorkThe last two years I have had more girls than ...
      • okay for real this timeI'm really going to try to ...
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (4)
  • ►  2005 (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (4)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

My photo
Erin
I have a almost kindergartner and more of a life.
View my complete profile