Friday, October 07, 2005

Football

Okay it is my favorite time of the year, Football!!!! Now the problem I have only one friend that likes football as much as I do and yes it's a boy and no it's not my husband. Now this friend lives in PA and I don't see him very much. My parents have season tickets to the Ravens and have four seats. I go a lot because I live a half and hour away from downtown. My dilemma is that I don't have a supply of people to take who understand or even like football.
An example of this is last Sunday. I made my husband go to a game with me. I haven't made him go since 2003 so right there that should have clued me in but I had forgotten. So he went and just sat there. Then he compared going to the game to going to church. Then he complained about how much bottled water was and about me getting pizza and on and on.
Now I have joined a fantasy football league thanks to my friend Ally. This is really fun and I'm really getting into it. I am currently in 3rd place in my league. There are only eight teams so it's not that impressive but still. I highly recommend fantasy football.
Now we have all heard of girls who try to learn football so they have a common interest with their boyfriend/husband. So my question is why is my husband not like these girlfriends and wives I hear about? Why does the sight of football make him run away? Is he broken is some kinda of way?

1 comment:

Me said...

Glad you finally updated your blog. Yes, jason is a very different kind of boy. Fantasy football is definitely helping me learn about football. I've already signed up for fantasy basketball!