Friday, October 07, 2005

Little Children

Now sorry I haven't written in awhile but things have been crazy. I started my new job as a preschool teacher. Now first I teach in a pre-K room so the kids are 4-5 years old. My two co teachers are uptight and don't always get along. So far I just come in and go right to the kids and teach when it is my turn. I try to stay away from the two of them not that I don't talk to them but I don't fall over myself to get involved either. Now we take turns teaching week to week. So when its their turn I sit in with the kids during the whole day. When it's my turn they sit and talk and so thier paperwork at the tables. Also if you don't know four year olds have attitudes. I am the newest teacher in the room some of the kids are new and they are fine but the left overs are just something else. Only three of them but it's enough.

No comments: