Dora
I'm so sick of Dora the Explorer. I'm trying to get Lily interested in Wonder Pets but they don't compare to Dora. Do little boys like Dora too or just little girls. The no cable has limited our choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kyle likes Dora, but not to the extent that Madison did. She was all about Dora for awhile, but it'll change again in a month :) I can't stand The Wonder Pets - I know that kids in real like have speach impediments (spelling??), but I can't get past having a main character speak like that. I don't know if you've seen Max & Ruby, but we had to ban that b/c Maddie would talk like Max (a "baby" who would only use words like "hungry", "outside" - instead of saying the whole sentence). I'll step down off my soap box now!
Post a Comment