My Sister
My sister is coming up and leaving her children and husband at home. Me and my sister are both married but she has children which are a big time and energy taker. I should know I work with them everyday. Anyway my sister is like my husband likes to be alone and spend time in the house. I don't know when this exactly happened to my sister. It was before she got married but she was never single. She has been dating her now husband since college. So anyway she is coming up and I am forcing her to go out and have a good time outside of my house. We are going to the Melting Pot for dinner, Evita and then drinking out in Baltimore. So what I do every month or so minus the show or the dinner for that matter but whatever. I think I am going to take her to the 13th floor last time I went there I had such a good time. I went with Ally and it was so fun. So I am excited and I not going to take no for an answer about going out. My Mother made me promise not to get her too drunk so.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment