Sex in the City
Okay so I knew what sex in the city was about before I watched it but Oh my God what haters. Maybe my problem I know no one is going to sleep with my husband because I can barely get him off the computer to sleep with me and the only reasons he leaves the house is to go to work or when I force him to or to play role playing games. Maybe I starting to figure out my own answers here. My boyfriend prior to me was not a "swinging single" so I don't even think about if a women I am talking to is single or not. And their is no "we" unless I'm talking about me and Ally or me and Cara or me and Emily or me and Heather. I don't know but I have come to a point where I don't like how married women are portrayed in the shows I want to watch. And again can someone tell where these herds of married couples are so I can go graze with them. Just to see what married people are like because I still don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment