skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life still goes on
A blog about teaching, parenting and drinking
Monday, March 12, 2007
Okay sorry I've been gone for a long time. This year has been so crazy. I called in sick today which is why I have time to write. Pregnant is the big news. Due in August. So far so good. Not drinking has been a
stretch
but.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
2010
(13)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
March
(3)
Spring BreakMe and Ally are going to Atlantic city...
Baltimore citySo teaching in Baltimore city is soo...
Okay sorry I've been gone for a long time. This y...
►
2006
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
2005
(11)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(4)
Links
Google News
About Me
Erin
I have a almost kindergartner and more of a life.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment