Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break

Me and Ally are going to Atlantic city for spring break. I would be going to Vegas but not pregnant. So we are going to stay for two nights, I have a week and a day off for spring break. I'm so excited. I have 3 weeks until then. I shouldn't have wasted a sick day today but Jason and Shawn were up all night giggling and keeping me up. I didn't have the will to go to school and face those children today. I have a great lesson planned but it will get done tomorrow.
Anyway we are going to Atlantic city and staying at Bally's which looks really nice. Indoor pool and lots of restaurants. I have some money now so I can gamble and Jason won't be there watching me telling me about all the money I'm wasting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you've updated your blog! I can't wait until Atlantic City! I desperately need a break....sounds like you need one too!!